Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nrrrrr

Been a fairly large dry spell in my postings lately (y'know, since April), which is where abouts I started to go crazy. Not crazy in the fun-booze-run sense, either, crazy in the cant-leave-the-goddamn-house way.
No, srsface. I haven't left the house since I went to Kitty's place last (three days short of a month ago), excluding a few non-voulinary trips to my aunts' places in which I felt horribly sick and insecure.

Not being able to really talk to people really took it's toll. Basically, I ended up doing some stupid things because I'm an idiot. I dont talk to people much anymore and find it hard to engage in any conversation, and my family are having a hard time of this. Hell, not to mention my friends I've been neglecting :/

So yeah. Block of crazy is continuing.
A few of the doctors I've been seeing have told me that trying my hardest to interect with people might help me get over my 'nurrr people nurrr' thing (not in those words, but pretty damn close. My psychologist is awesome), so here I am, back to blogger. Nothing much really interesting has been going on, so I'll just be ramblin', and maybe making up some marvelous adventures that I will no doubt be a-havin' one I'm over my bought of mental.

HOORAH

1 comment: