Thursday, May 26, 2011

FirstPost x 2

Today, while freaking out in my psychologist's bathroom, I had a few moments to think. Thinking, or rather being able to concentrait long enough to have a reasonable thought chain, is something I've been struggling to do for quite a while, so I was quite odded out when I was able to suddenly WORDS in my head. And the result was the following: a complete rethinking of my blog. And whie that doesn't really sound like much, even thinking about the possibility of doing what I'd like to do excited me somewhat (once again not something that happens very often). I give to you . . .


Abnormal, But Dealing With Shit
The (almost) daily journal of a 16 year old recluse trying to get back on the rails

My name is Heather Vickers. I'm 16 years old and am dealing with a lot of stuff that has basically left me unable to leave the house without, to put it simply, freaking right out. This has left me in the awkward position of being unable to complete my schooling at the moment, visit my friends or even walk my dog down the street. There are a few places I'm comfortable in, namely my house, one of my friend's houses (love you Kittum), and on occasion my aunt's house. Aside from those three places, I can't operate anywhere successfully. By definition I'm a recluse. I dont like that. On Tuesday of this week, after suddenly becoming the most depressed I ever had, I tried to choke myself to death. Luckily I'd called my mum earlier because I knew something was wrong when my mood suddenly dropped so rapidly, so she was able to come rescue me. We spent a fair amount of time in the hospital psych ward, which wasn't at all fun (those seats could not be any less comfortable to boot). I didn't have fun, and I really am sick of this whole thing.

This blog will is basically going to serve as my journal for my daily attempts at getting back to normal life,
because recluse-ism isn't in any way good. I dont want to end up in a crazy ward yet again. This is my journey (CHEEEEEESE).


Ta daaaaaaa~
Of course I'lll still be making my normal blog posts ('cos srsface, David Bowie), but I'm going to be primarily using this blog to help myself reason through my crazies and try to get back to being able to interact with something other than my pillow.

1 comment:

  1. Your problems stem from not enough cat. I shall inject myself into you.

    ReplyDelete